Posts for the month of September 2005
This new version contains a lot of bugfixes, improvements and a list of new key features, including:
- The cloning of conferences, meetings and lectures has been greatly improved and is now fully operational.
- The addition of new speakers, authors or managers not yet known to the system will now trigger an automatic request of registration.
- The coordination control management has been refined: coordinators may now have different roles.
- The submission of material/files has been improved by simplifying the interface.
- The conference management module can be customised by enabling/disabling features (call for abstracts, registration, etc.)
- Text colors for session, contributions and breaks can also be customised.
- Many new time table views are available.
- New recovery system: The system administrator can now easily recover a specific element of indico by using the backup files (e.g. contributions, sessions, conferences,...)
- The new Ticker Tape feature allows displaying dynamic announcements about what's currently happening in the conference.
- Help was quite extended and improved.