Several improvements in the CERNSearch plugin
|Reported by:||pferreir||Owned by:||arescope|
We should be a bit smarter when notifying CERN Search about new Indico updates.
Some examples of new notifications:
- Attachment changes - do they need to re-download files?
- Specify whether a piece of metadata refers to a change or a new event/category/...;
- ACL changes - so that the serve updates it accordingly;
We should also include some extra information, like category names in addition to the ids.
Change History (8)
comment:6 Changed 8 months ago by jbenito
- Milestone changed from v0.99.0 to v1.0
- Priority changed from high to blocker
- Status changed from infoneeded to assigned