Some RB improvements
|Reported by:||jbenito||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by jbenito)
- It is hard to see that there is a conflict when there are pre-bookings and bookings at the same time. <http://indico.cern.ch/roomBooking.py/bookingList?sdate=09%2F07%2F2010&sYear=2010&roomGUID=CERN++|++52&eYear=2010&search=on&eMonth=7&reason=&bookedForName=&eDay=9&sTime=&sMonth=7&eTime=&edate=09%2F07%2F2010&order=hours&sDay=9>
- when I list "my bookings" it would be nice to see all my pre bookings and approved bookings on one page. When you have many bookings over longer periods this is quite cumbersome to do...
- Shouldn't it be, that, when a booking is approved all conflicting pre-bookings should be rejected, and the people be notified ?
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by jbenito
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from v0.98 to v1.0
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:2 Changed 13 months ago by jbenito
- Milestone changed from v1.0 to v1.2
- Priority changed from high to critical
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.