|Version 21 (modified by admin, 3 years ago) (diff)|
- email@example.com - Possibly high-volume mailing list, intended for discussion among Indico developers and hackers.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Possibly high-volume mailing list, intended for discussion among Indico server administrators (installation problems, bugs, tech questions...).
Join us at our official Jabber/XMPP channel:
- Server: conference.jabber.org
- Room: indico
If you want to collaborate with your own developments please read this.
When sending bug reports, please make sure you include a traceback of the error (if it's possible to get one). This can usually be obtained:
- from the Indico log file;
- from the web server error log file;
- from Indico's web interface, when the "Debug" option is enabled (administration);
Indico World-Wide installations
Apart from the Indico server at CERN, there are more installations world-wide. Here you can find some (86):
- Argonne National Lab (ANL)
- Brookhaven National Lab (BNL)
- Center For Astrophysics - Harvard
- Cornell Laboratory for Accelerator-based Sciences and Education (CLASSE)
- FSU HNP
- University of Hawai (Manoa) - HEP dept
- University of Illinois
- University of Stanford
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville HEP
- University of Wisconsin-Madison HEP